- Almedawar MM. Lebanon participates in WHO-EMRO fat elimination and salt reduction workshop. Radioactive Medical Student Newsletter, American University of Beirut Medical Center. Volume 1. Issue no 1. February, 2014
- Lebanese Red Cross Club Newsletter – AUB:
– Spring 2010 2nd Issue Page 1: “Blood donation Information Center”
- FHS SRC Newsletter – AUB:
– Spring 2011 Issue : “Lab Safety and Hygiene, An option or a must?”
– Spring 2012 Issue : “FHS SRC Elections: Winds of Change!”
- American University of Beirut Campus Yearbook – Volume 37 (No Soft Copy Available, you can find a Hard Copy in AUB West Hall, Beirut, Lebanon)
- The American University of Beirut – Nature Conservation Center (AUB-NCC):
– Newsletter #31: “Editorial: Our Stories”
- Lebanese Action on Salt and Health Activity Report 2012-2014 (Report summary)
- Outlook Newspaper – The Independent Student Publication since 1948 at the American University of Beirut: Annual Activity Report 2010-2011. Pages 41-48 http://www.aub.edu.lb/sao/activities/outlook/archive/form_pub/Pages/index.aspx
Newspaper Articles (Outlook Newspaper):
- Volume XLIV
Issue 1: Outlook: The Odyssey of Online Exposure
Issue 5: FHS SRC: Approachable, Available and Responsible
Issue 5: Third AUB Annual ‘Fit-A-Thon’
Issue 5: AUB Friendship Sports Tournament’s opening basketball game
Issue 5: Out Loud – What do you think of the SRC Elections and what are your expectations of them?
Issue 5: A stench of life
Issue 10: Facing the elephant in the room
Issue 11: This isn’t goodbye
- Volume XLIII
Issue 3: Conservation of biodiversity at its best: protecting the flora
and the fauna
Issue 3: A social leap into cyber slavery
Issue 4: October special employment day; Opportunities prevail for Lebanese and International students alike
Issue 5: Real-estate Investigation around Beirut; Where will we live next year?
Issue 7: Ta3a Ne7ke Ibsar discusses language and social networking
Issue 10: Ta3a Ne7ke with Ibsar; Western or Alternative medicine?
Issue 11: End of life care: to care is to dare! Ethics matter initiative at AUB-FM
Issue 12: Yet another fruitful collaborative blood drive by Red Cross and AUB-MC staff!
Issue 13: Ta3a Ne7ke with Ibsar; The destruction of lebanon’s nature, who’s responsible? The media, environmentalists, or the government?
Issue 13: The truth about cats
Issue 14: USFC are yet to meet once this fall; A demand for real politics
Issue 14: Finals week from an MLSPian point of view!
Issue 17: Ibsar holds open poster forum
Issue 18: A Faculty Far Away from AUB
Issue 20: A trashed civilization?
Issue 21: Freeing the people of Libya?
Issue 27: Immortalized by a Photo; Graduating Students flock to the Spring photo-shoot to leave their stamp in AUB history
Issue 31: Half a dozen families
- Volume XLII
Issue 12: Pedro AlModovar, “Talk To Her”/ “Hable Con Ella” movie
Issue 12: Band Review – Opeth
Issue 13: Our AUB varsity teams need fans and audience AUB’s environmental portal: IBSAR
Issue 15: Amro Moussa talks to AUB students and Faculty about the Middle East
Issue 16: Book Review – The Health Kitchen
Issue 17: Plans to improve student’s lives at AUB: improved GPA, Curriculum shift, and scholarships
Issue 18: Band Review – Blend
- Volume XLIV – Issue 7, 17, 20, 21, 30, 31
- Volume XLIII – Issue 11,12